Tuesday, 27 October 2015

About Me




Hi!

Seeing as you've clicked on this page, I'm guessing you're interested in finding out a little bit more about me and that makes me pretty chuffed!

I'm a mum to two little humans (one for each team), a pup and wife to a fellow secondary teacher.  I'm currently in my final trimester with our third meaning that, by the Winter, I will be a member of the three under three club! Is that even a club? 

You'll generally find me with a camera in one hand, at least one child on my hip and being pulled along by an over-enthusiastic dog. When I'm not doing that, I'm balancing blogging about our life and the things that make it easier with, you know, all the usual stuff that parents do every day and, when I can keep my eyes open long enough, I'll more than like have my head in a book.

I hope you enjoy my posts, reviews and anecdotes. And, if you're not sure what to trust please be assured that, even though I often write about products I've been sent, I go by the motto: if I don't like it, it doesn't make it on to the blog.

Thank you for reading!


Victoria xx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's My Baby Blog | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig