Tuesday 5 January 2016

Hopes And Dreams for 2016

2016 is already 5 days old so it's fair to say that makes me a little slow off the mark for today's post, but the crossover between the two years wasn't what I'd expected and it's taken me a little while to get back up and running. At some point, I may share more about my NYE in hospital with threatened premature labour, but I think that might be one to leave to the professionals.
Today's post is the result of the arduous task of emptying the memory card on the camera (the hubs had enough of waiting for me to delete the odd photo to make room for new ones any longer!) and some pictures that never made it on to the blog. Nonetheless, they sum up how I felt about 2015 and what I hope for the year ahead.


2015 was the year we became a family and this year we will welcome baby number two. It will be a staycation for us, so morning walks on the seafront will be our tonic and, with beaches like this, who can complain!
My hopes and dreams are somewhat soppier than they used to be, but every time I look at these photos, taken in early summer last year, I can't help but think it's the simple pleasures that make us smile: time with family and friends, days spent in the fresh air (no matter the weather) and new experiences.



I hope, whatever your plans for 2016 are, that what it delivers is a good year and one that you look back in with as much fondness as I have for last year. Happy New Year everyone!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig