Tuesday 27 October 2015

Baby Number Two Is On The Way..!

I've been pretty quiet on the blog front for a while and there's a very good reason...I'm four months pregnant and have been hit with pretty relentless morning(?) sickness. That seems to be subsiding now (touches wood), so I thought it was about time I properly got back into the swing of things. And, now we've told immediate family, I thought I would share it with you lot too!



Our youngest has just turned 10 months old so, although we're so excited to know that we'll soon be able to give him a brother or sister, it came as a bit of a shock! And, as I'm fast learning, pregnancy with a crawling baby to attend to is quite a different story.
People told me to enjoy my first pregnancy and get lots of sleep because there'd be no such luxury second time around and, although there is some truth in that, it's the dreaded morning sickness that has been causing me the most problems!
I've been running to the bathroom between 3 and 7 times a day since I found out I was pregnant towards the end of August and that has only just started to subside (crosses fingers). None of my previous tricks of dry crackers or ginger biscuits have worked this time round and I've found myself with migraines to boot.


If the old wives' tales are true, we should be stocking up on pink babygrows (I'm really glad I went to town with the blue now although, thankfully, the nursery is a grey and white affair), but I'll let you know how accurate that is once we've had our next scan at the start of December!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© There's Always Sunday | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig